Booknetic - Wordpress Appointment Booking system
Booknetic Regular version
Booknetic SaaS version
With the Booknetic plugin, you can send email notifications about any actions to your customers and staff. You can set the title and content of these email notifications with specific keywords as you want.
You have to adjust each act individually for Customer and Staff. In action, if you want the notification to go, firstly you activate that action with Switch button in front of it in available tab (in the tab of staff or customer, if it’s needed every 2 then in every 2 tabs), and then fill in the subject and body (every field is filled separately for staff and customer).
If you would like to test the subject and body you enter, then you can register your email in the opened window and send test mail by clicking on the SEND TEST EMAIL button.
You can send email notifications in actions with the Booknetic plugin:
- New Appointment - When a customer adds a new appointment.
- Appointment rescheduled - When information of appointment is made change by the manager. (Time or date of appointment is made the change)
- Appointment approved - When the manager confirms an appointment
- Appointment pending - It is used for sending notifications for pending appointments.
- Appointment rejected - When an appointment is rejected by manager.
- Appointment canceled - When an appointment is canceled by the manager.
- Reminder before the appointment - Used to remind your customers about an appointment by sending a notification before the appointment.
- Reminder after the appointment - You can send a notification to your customers after the appointment is over.
- Access to Customer Panel - With the help of this notification action, a user is created for your customers and the password is sent to your customer's email.
With the help of the Notification Tabs feature, you can send specific notifications to your customers and staff according to staff, service, and location. You need to create a new tab by entering Notifications and clicking the green plus sign there.
After creating the tab, this tab will appear in the Notifications section and you will be able to create the notification you want from here. The notification you create here will only be sent for the service, staff, location you selected. Also, if your site is multilanguage, you can send notifications to your customers in the language your site uses. If you select a specific language while creating the tab, this notification will be sent if your customer uses that language.