The theme determines the look and functionality of the site using the underlying WordPress software. You can think of the theme as clothing. Once you choose the outfit your blog needs, you will change in functions.
When you dress the site in a sporty outfit, the number of pockets will be few and therefore the places where you can put your belongings will be limited. However, you will be able to move faster and more aggressively. Or think that you are wearing a suit on your site, your look will be more serious since the number of pockets is more, you will be able to carry the items you need with you. It will take on a slightly more commercial look.
In this blog, we have provided you with affordable WordPress themes.
What Should Be Considered While Choosing WordPress Themes?
- Today, most internet users access via mobile devices. Therefore, it is impossible for a non-mobile-friendly theme to produce successful results. Before purchasing, you should definitely make sure that the theme is best compatible with mobile devices. Otherwise, the customer experience cannot be improved. To test the mobile compatibility of the theme, the demo page Google Mobile-Friendly Test tool can be used easily.
- It is important for the best WordPress themes to be SEO friendly firstly because it helps with SEO and secondly it helps even beginner users to optimize their website for SEO without fixing their files. The best WordPress theme has been developed keeping all SEO best practices in mind and is frequently updated to comply with the latest policies.
- If the WordPress theme is multilingual, it solves many problems in applying translation on a website. Adding a new language to serve a new region is easier with these themes because they already have support for fonts and fonts.
- Good Coding and Browser Compatibility: Before going into technical details, it should be noted that it is very important for the functionality of your website that the theme you choose in WordPress is well coded.
- Testing any page of the theme you have chosen on the GTmetrix web address is sufficient to show the coding quality. If the page you choose gets a score of 80 or higher in the system, it means that you can use that theme with peace of mind.
- Another important thing about coding is the number of HTTP requests. When a visitor clicks on any page of your website, the sum of CSS, JS, HTML, and photo files gives the total number of HTTP requests. For example, if the page has 10 photos, 10 CSS, 5 JS, and 2 HTML codes, the total number of HTTP requests for that page is 27.
- One of the ways to choose your best WordPress themes is to match the theme with your idea. Choosing a theme that will convey your opinion to the users who will visit your website will increase the number of unique users and create users who always visit your site.
- This is a question that causes a lot of discussions, but the truth is, you'll find good free options as well as very good premium themes. However, free themes have some limitations such as customer support and regular updates guarantee.
- Theme's AMP compatibility
You need to balance what is worth considering your budget and your website needs. Whatever you decide, remember to keep the user experience as a priority and ensure the security of your website.
How to install WordPress themes on WordPress?
- To install a WordPress theme, follow these steps:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add.
- From there, you will see the Download option at the top of the screen. Click the Browse button, browse the files on your computer and select the .zip file corresponding to the downloaded extension.
List of 10 Best Affordable WordPress Themes
Divi by Elegant Themes is one of the multipurpose and best cheap WordPress themes that can be easily installed for a minimalist website. It is a multi-purpose WordPress theme, meaning you can use it to create pretty much any type of website you want. Creating websites with Divi is very easy because it allows anyone to create beautiful websites without coding or installing third-party plugins.
- More than 800 ready-to-use website designs and 100+ complete website packages.
- Live preview, history, and more efficient workflow
- High-Quality Content Templates
- WYSIWYG visual editor for creating custom page designs
- Best typography
- Google Speed Score: 85%
- Load time: 1.9 s
- HTTP requests: 51
Astra is a highly customizable, affordable WordPress theme that is very easy to use and master, making your life much easier when building a website.
For speed optimization, it can be listed among the best low-cost WordPress themes in the market. For owners of over 400,000 websites designed with Astra, speed should be crucial because Astra's loading speed is exactly what Google intended!
- 150+ pre-designed and great looking starter sites you can import
- Easy to customize without having to deal with code through its rebuilt Astra customizer using React JS for better performance
- Seamless WooCommerce Integration to Create Online Stores
- SEO friendly
- Google Speed Score: 100%
- Load time: 1.3 s
- HTTP requests: 52
X-Store is a modern e-commerce WordPress theme that can be used for a variety of online stores. With multiple demos, you can create an electronics store, a fashion store, furniture, an app, and any other type of store.
The theme includes all PSD files, so if you have a knack for design, you can easily customize them and adapt changes to the theme. Naturally, all-important e-commerce features are included such as a mega menu, product filtering, quick browsing, catalog mode, and others, as well as numerous customization options.
The theme fully supports PSD files. If you have design knowledge, you will be able to easily use this theme. It may be one of the best low-priced WordPress themes due to its functionality
- Along with the theme, you also get premium plugins such as Slider Revolution, WPBakery Page Builder, Yellow Pencil Editor, WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates, QUform, and Smart Product Viewer 360′, Infinite Scroll & Ajax Pagination.
- Always up to date
- Responsive Design
- Countdown timers
- QR Codes
Price: Pricing starts at $39
OceanWP is a widely used WordPress theme for blogging, including portfolio sites, business sites, and personal sites. OceanWP is perhaps the most flexible WordPress theme option on our list. If you are using a legacy WordPress theme, you may find that the stylish pages you create using a drag and drop page builder like Divi are compressed into a small canvas area in the middle of the page. When it comes to price, low priced WordPress ranks among themes
- Lightweight & Fast
- Works great on mobile and tablet screens
- Suitable for both professionals and amateurs
- RTL & Translation Ready
- Google Speed â€‹â€‹Score: A (91%)
- Load time: 1.5 s
- HTTP-request: 15
Designed for small businesses, this theme is designed for online stores and portfolio sites. It is an ideal choice for beginners. It is distinguished by its agility and AMP compatibility. Neve is an affordable WordPress theme with everything you could possibly need in one package.
Currently, it has 70,000 active installations and a score of 4.9 out of 5. Neve impresses users with its amazing loading speed. This is one of the low-cost WordPress Themes that offers so many features.
- Highly customizable header and footer
- More than 300K sites
- Constantly updated
- More than 80 ready-made designs
- Google Speed Score: 93%
- HTTP requests: 50
- Load time: 1.9 s
Kallyas is the best-selling and most used WordPress multifunctional theme. Here you can work with more than 70 templates such as themes for influencers, blogs, hosting, sports, healthy, and travel. It is one of the low price WordPress themes in terms of functionality with a large number of users.
- Unlimited Sidebars, Subtitles and Page Layouts
- Kallyas includes the option to add a portfolio as a custom post type to your website. You can also add portfolio items to pages and posts using the page builder.
- PSD files included (for raid demo only)
Supermarket e-commerce is a great theme designed for shopping. These themes help you add additional features like Advanced Grid Column Widgets, Slider Widgets, Advanced Category tab widgets, Footer text editing Options, and much more. It is one of the affordable WordPress themes for its range of multiple functions.
- Responsive Design: This theme is mobile compatible, meaning that both the phone and the PC are easy to use
- 700+ Google Fonts and Font Size Options
- Bug Fix
- Our Theme is optimized for web pages and contents, which is easily discoverable by the users for searching relevant terms & high ranking in the website.
A free and fully responsive WordPress theme ideal for any editorial site. Whether it's a news, magazine, or blog, its mobile-friendly layout is versatile and flexible. There is a one-click import option for all available free demos.
ColorMag is among the most-used low price WordPress themes due to its highly responsive and SEO-optimized interface. It also has exclusive and awesome theme support to have your back. It is both an affordable WordPress theme and a series where you can get good results.
- Flexible Page Layout Options
- Translation Ready
- 16 Widget Areas
- Compatible with WPML
You can use Activello, one of the best free WordPress themes, for a personal or professional blog. With a flexible, clean, and minimalistic design, this theme fits all business and personal blogging topics. It is optimized to work with Jetpack, W3 Total Cache, WooCommerce, and other free and premium plugins
- Unlimited Color Options
- Font Awesome Icons
- Retina Ready
- Responsive & Flat Design
This is a professional template with a stylish and concise design. It has complex design options with three different layouts and a sleek and stylish design. With three different layouts and flexible settings, the theme is versatile: it works equally well for freelancers, creative agencies, and companies with a corporate blog.
For customizable options, it is one of the best low cost WordPress themes in the market.
Edge's features are also great and fit browsers and screen sizes very well. Built-in SEO optimization helps readers find your blog easily, and the support team quickly answers any questions. With flexible settings, the theme is universal: it's equally suitable for freelancers, creative agencies, and corporate companies.
- 8 social icons support
- E-commerce ready with WooCommerce integration
- Responsive design
There are excellent themes for creating a WordPress-based website, and they are affordable WordPress themes. Their continuous improvement, e-commerce compatibility, and multiple theme demos are reasons to buy these themes.
We tried to provide you with a list of affordable WordPress themes on this blog. In addition, we also took into account the features such as browser compatibility, responsive design, flat design, and color option.
We hope you found it useful, do not forget to leave us a comment.
So what is your best cheap WordPress theme choice? ?
6 Steps to Create a Brilliant SaaS Customer Experience
Want to elevate your SaaS business? Then, read the article to find six actionable steps to ensure customer experience.
13 Exceptional Yoga Studio Management Software to Use in 2023
Streamline your yoga business operations and create a serene space for practitioners with the perfect management software. Here's a peek into the future of Yoga Studio Management Software!
Driving Success: How Car Rental Companies Navigate the Content Marketing Highway
Learn how car rental companies drive success through content marketing and how you can do it as well with social media, email marketing and blog content.
Small Business Video Marketing Guide in 2023: How to Get Started
Create a successful small business video marketing strategy with our guide. It covers video types, creation steps, marketing tips, and KPIs to track.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the first to know about releases and industry news and insights.