If you work with a busy schedule, candidate interview scheduling software will help you automate the candidate interview scheduling process. It will provide a great experience for you or candidates. It will facilitate the candidate's recruitment or interview process and duration. Thus, we have collected the best interview scheduling software for you. Without further ado, let's go to our blog ☺
Choosing The Best Interview Planning Software
There are some issues to consider when choosing an interview planning software. No matter how much time this process takes for you, you will save more time in your business by making the right choice.
- Multiple integrations- Accessing your existing calendars will save you time. You will be able to integrate your previously prepared calendars into your interview without having to reschedule.
- Automatic reminders- Stop missing any interviews thanks to reminders. When an interview is approaching, it sends you a notification and demands that you be ready. Thus, you can attend without missing any important interviews.
- Live support- Even though it is a seamless interview scheduling tool, problems always arise. For this reason, there should be a responsive support team. Make sure you choose a service team that answers your questions 24/7.
Best Interview Scheduling Software for your needs
Booknetic is the leading interview scheduling software and is still in development. With great integrations and easy setup, Booknetic won't let you down as an interview scheduling software. This premium interview software can only be used for 79$ lifetimes by paying once. Test the demo and see for yourself what wonders await you
Booknetic Key Features
- Allows you to streamline your views with Zoom integration, one of Booknetic's great integrations
- For example, if you want to get to know the recruited person before the interview, you may need a form. And if you need any documents before the appointment, you can create great forms with this feature.
- With the Google Calendar integration, the interview schedule that you prepared before can be easily integrated into the program.
- Find a way to make your payments easier with PayPal, Stripe integrations.
- You can interview as a group or mutually.
- The plugin gives you instant notifications or reminders a few hours before so you don't miss the interviews.
Calendly helps you quickly select the best candidates for your interviews. It saves time for you by making your views planned and automated. Now, you will make your work easier with time zone, time zone, and other features. When the price evaluation comes, it is done in 4 different forms, basic, essential, professional, and teams. When the price evaluation comes, it is done in 4 different forms, basic, essential, professional, and teams. Basic is free for beginners, essential is $8 per month, a professional is $12, and teams is $16.
Calendly Key Features
- Using the time zone, you can see when the attendee is available and find a common time to interview with you.
- With reminders, you are notified in advance and allow you to prepare.
- With payment integration, you can receive your payments with PayPal or a debit card
- With online scheduling, you will receive fewer e-mails, saving you time in your work.
- It allows you to make your views extremely dynamic with GoToMeeting and Zoom integration.
Among the software that offers the best man experience is GoodTime. GoodTime allows you to easily interview participants with a professional reservation page, fluent calendars, and lists and integrations. Pricing is standard, advanced, premiere, you must use the Demo to see the price.
GoodTime Key Features
- The scheduling platform sends candidates' availability to the interview team, allowing you to work efficiently to find the right time.
- Direct ATS integration, helps you keep a live database and make your work more efficient than ever before.
- Calendar integration will distance you from unconscious people and compare you with the best employees. You will do great work with professional staff in a short time.
- It provides you with various great reports like load balance, leaderboard, call time.
- If you're hiring a developer, HackerRank integration will make your technical recruiting process easier.
- Good Time allows you to use different ways of communicating more easily with Google Meet, Zoom, Cisco Webex, BlueJeans integrations.
GoHire is the best interview scheduling software for you to do a great job with less effort. Your process will become easier with its different integrations, job board, GDPR tool. GoHire offers 3 different pricing with its 24/7 support team, starting at $49 per month, growth $101 per month, and a pro at $165 per month.
GoHire Key Features
- The best part of understanding how the interview process goes is to organize forms and surveys. GoHire allows you to learn how the interview went by providing post-interview surveys to the participants.
- GoHire secures your life by giving you all the tools you need to fully comply with the latest GDPR laws.
- With the interview program, you can hold your meetings regularly.
- Zapier integration is available plus Slack includes lots of social media integrations
- With the work board feature, you will not miss any work.
We offer you a great meeting scheduling tool with 24/7 Appointment Reservation, live reporting, a modern online booking platform, SMS and email reminders, 1500 app integrations. For free if you have a small business, Basic is priced at $9.6 per month, Grow is $20, Bigger Business is $40.
10to8 Key Features
- You can seamlessly coordinate multiple staff, calendars, rooms, and locations
- Allows you to manage from any device, even on the go.
- Make your work easier with more than 1,500 integrations. It includes great integrations with Xero, Zoom, Facebook, MailChimp, and more.
- Streamline payments using payment integrations like PayPal and Stripe.
- You can schedule interviews without any problems with participants from different time zones.
- You will not have problems such as adding a new one to an interview hour. You can sync to multiple external calendars
YouCanBook.me is packed with great extra features. It is one of the best among the online interview schedulers. Some of the features are free and some can be used as paid. After the 14-day free trial period, you can use it by purchasing 10$ per month.
YouCanBook.Me Key Features
- As with every good interview scheduling tool, Youcanbook.me has a reminder feature that warns users to be ready hours before the interview time.
- It allows you to organize events as a group.
- With Online Payments, you can make your payments both securely and quickly.
- It allows you to manage your interviews from both mobile and computer.
- With API integration, you keep data in sync.
- It's great to be able to integrate your reservation data with Zapier to automate instant reporting to your existing systems.
Hire Vie is one of the great interview scheduling tools that can scale appropriate times for both recruited candidates and recruiters. You can interview more candidates in a short time, and you can eliminate complicated interviews. Try the Demo now. See the wonders with your own eyes
HireVue Key Features
- With ATS integration, you can improve the onboarding process and reduce data duplication and redundancies.
- It offers you more than 1,000 job-specific interview guides reviewed by IO Psychologists to be more consistent in the interview process.
- You can accelerate the recruitment process and provide the best experience through web and WhatsApp interfaces.
- The support team provides 24/7 service
- You can learn about integrations and more just by using Demo.
We have just come to the end of a blog, we have reviewed the best interview scheduling software in this blog. In general, when you choose interview scheduling software, you should pay attention to the fact that it has a large number of integrations, is affordable, and has reminders. Choose a tool that offers secure and easy payment integrations. And try Booknetic, a WordPress interview scheduling tool made by the FS Code team, right now, check it out, and use the Demo. Don't forget to let us know if you like our blog.