Best WordPress Themes for Tattoo Studios to Use in 2022
Which is better? To have a tattoo or tattoo shop? None of them is more important than having a website. What else? Tattoo studio WordPress theme!
If you don’t know where to start, check out our blog post about how to run a tattoo shop.
Your tattoo studio website has to look attractive, colorful, and show your style through the portfolio. That’s why we have collected our favorite best WordPress themes for tattoo studios.
Let’s get started
1. Tristero - Tattoo WordPress Theme
Hunting for an all-in-one best tattoo WordPress theme? Tristero offers a series of styles for tattoo businesses, tattoo artists, and tattoo portfolios.
The theme is completely compatible with the Elementor Page Builder plugin, allowing for simple page construction and gorgeous blog and store layouts. In addition, the compatibility is also valid with Slider Revolution for the content, Contact Form 7 for simple creation of contact forms, and WooCommerce to grow up an online store.
Tristero has a wide range of shortcodes, such as Business Info List, Portfolio List, Pricing Table, Product Categories List, Blog List, Team, Clients List, Countdown, Counter List, and so forth.
It comes with 6 Header types:
Furthermore, Tristero offers a good few customizable and responsive layouts lists for the need of your site.
It costs $69 for a regular license, on the other hand, if you want to extend support for up to 12 months, you must pay an extra $49.88.
2. Salon | Barbershop & Tattoo Studio WordPress Theme
Salon is one of the other terrific tattoo studio WordPress themes that are also suitable for barbershops, piercing shops, tattoo master organizations, hair care stylist companies, makeup artists, and grooming businesses.
The theme has an easy-to-manage layout powered by WPBakery and Essential Grid. It makes use of Events Calendar and is WooCommerce or WPML compatible.
Key features include:
- Translation ready
- Child theme friendly
- Multiple layout choices (Boxed & Wide, Blog styles, Hover effects, Enable/Disable Retina option, etc.)
- Slider options (Swiper for posts and galleries and Revolution as Home slider)
- Plugins (Gutenberg, WooCommerce, PO Composer, Booking calendar and so on)
- Custom Widgets (Twitter, Instagram, Flicker, Logo, Blogger, Recent posts/reviews, etc)
Salon is $59, but it also needs an additional $41.13 for 12 months of support.
3. Revolver - Tattoo Studio and Barbershop Theme
Revolver is a most-used one from the group of best WordPress themes for tattoo studios and fits well with anything from barbershops to biker clubs, hair salons to vintage shops, and, of course, tattoo shops to piercing salons.
Revolver comes with several special characteristics as well as does not require any programmatic skills, so you can create an awesome website with simplicity.
Some special characteristics:
- Custom shortcodes
- Various forms of slide animation
- Various shortcodes (Shop gallery, Elements holder, Vertical Split Slider, Twitter feed, Image merge, etc.)
- 3 header types (Standard, Vertical, Full Screen), and multiple header behaviors
- Integrated Search
- Various layouts (Portfolio Single slider, gallery, masonry, split and full screen, Blog masonry and standard, etc)
- Retina ready
- Integrated plugins (WooCommerce, WPML, Contact Form 7)
- Over 800 Google Fonts choice
It is for $69 on ThemeForest marketplace.
4. Nelson - Barbershop Hairdresser, Tattoo & Beauty Salon WordPress Theme
Nelson is unique, contemporary, and not only the best tattoo WordPress theme, but also ideal for beauty salon, piercing, hair styling, beauty parlor, spa salon, and on and on.
It is integrated with such famous plugins as Elementor, Essential Grid, MailChimp, Slider Evolution, TRX Addons, Contact Form 7, and WPML, as well as WP GDPR Compliance.
Nelson also supports various well-known social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Vimeo, and Pinterest.
What comes next? Nelson is extremely user-friendly, along with an SEO-friendly interface. The design is responsive and retina-ready, and the SEO-ready theme can drive more visitors to the websites.
There are many other sophisticated configurations, frameworks, shortcodes, Google fonts, custom fonts, and frequent updates.
Nelson is only for $59 on Envato market. If you want to integrate Slider Revolution or an online booking system you should pay an extra $26, and $49 respectively.
5. Tattoo Studio - Responsive WordPress Theme
Tattoo Studio is one of the accessible tattoo studio WordPress themes which is also extremely fully user-friendly. It is perfect for tattoo and piercing websites.
· Custom post types
· Jquery slider
· Various templates
· Fullscreen Google Maps integration
· Gutenberg and WordPress 5.x integration
· XML File demo ready
· Translation ready
You can get a regular or HTML version. Regular license is $39, while HTML version is only $15 with some additional features such as keyboard navigation support, sub-navigation, blog pages, etc.
6. TattooPress - A Wordpress Theme for Ink Artists
One of a hundred best WordPress themes for tattoo studios, TattooPress helps you to create a stunning website with ease and without any technical skills.
There are 5 distinct blog templates to choose from, as well as several galleries and sliders for your pictures.
· Compatible with WooCommerce
· Compatible with WPML
· Live currency Converter
· User Wishlist
· 7 menu layout options
· Social Media Platforms integration
· Social sharing from various platforms
· SEO ready
TattooPress is a premium tattoo theme for WordPress and costs $69. On the other hand, additional plugins require an extra fee.
7. Hares - A Stylish Tattoo WordPress Theme
Hares is known as a multi-purpose theme that can be used for store, portfolio, blog, resume, and many more. It has all the features you are looking for on the best tattoo WordPress theme like:
· 15 Homepage layouts
· 12 Inner page layouts
· Various gallery layouts (metro, masonry, grid)
· WooCommerce integrated
· AJAX shopping cart
· Easy to configure CSS3 animations
· Social media, as well as social share button integrations with multiple social media networks, like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, VKontakte, LinkedIn, Xing, etc)
· Compatible with various plugins (Contact Form 7, MailChimp, W3 Total Cache & WP Super Cache)
Hares is available for $69 on the Envato market.
8. InkPink - Tattoo Studio WordPress Theme
Last but not least on our list of Tattoo studio WordPress themes is InkPink. It looks stylish in every artistic salon, shop, and business.
InkPink is completely loaded with unique widgets - Simple Slider, Social Media, and Post Carousel make your site appear great and display your content in a lot of formats.
The theme is SEO-ready, which means it helps you to rank at the peak of Google’s SERP.
It also makes your site multilingual, because it is compatible with WPML.
When it comes to pricing, it is available for $59.
The purpose of these tattoo studio WordPress themes is to develop an appealing and trendy site that attracts new visitors and turns them into loyal tattoo customers. You can develop a dazzling tattoo website by finding the proper theme from our list.
Actually, it is not ending just with the theme. By adding the right plugin, you can upgrade the usability of your website. Tattoo appointment booking plugins, in particular, are essential. Thanks to Booknetic which has all of the convenience, flexibility, and affordability that a plugin should have. Try demo to learn more about Booknetic.